0 of 88 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 88 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. I’m not bothered by being around people who believe differently from me, and in fact enjoy spending time with them to build relationships.
2. I feel drawn to opportunities where I can give direction to others.
3. When others tell me their problems, I often feel
their hurt deeply.
4. For me, organizing is like solving a puzzle,
and I find it rewarding to line up all the pieces
to fit together.
5. When I see wrong I feel must speak up.
6. I enjoy giving money or other financial
resources to people without them knowing
who did it.
7. I can clearly and effectively explain things in simple ways others can understand.
8. I like to suggest practical steps for people to overcome challenges or accomplish goals, but focus on giving my time to those who follow through and act on my advice.
9. I enjoy doing tasks that others tend not to
want to do.
10. I get a lot of enjoyment from coming alongside
people to support what they are doing to make a
11. When I discover truths, I use them in my
own life, often before I recommend them to
12. I feel very fulfilled when I get to make guests
and newcomers feel welcomed.
13. I often get gut-feelings about people, and
can see through fake people before others
14. For me, it easy to hold on to the impossible
happening eventually, when I feel it is what
I should believe in.
15. I enjoy explaining to others in specific
details subjects that I know a lot about.
16. I am really concerned for people who stray from beliefs we both share and that motivates me to reach Out to bring them back in.
17. I am good at explaining what I believe to
those Who don’t believe in those Same
18. I help group members or an individual to catch a Vision and lead them to carry it out.
19. I tend to have more compassion for those
who feel rejected than most people do.
20. I enjoy planning event details, and usually
get them done before the deadline.
21. When individuals or groups leave the path of truth and doing what’s right. I get a gut feeling about the danger they’re in and I’m willing to warn them about it.
22. I would give up things that would be nice
to have if it means more of my resources
could go to causes I believe in.
23. I feel I can make difficult subjects easy to
understand for others.
24. I find myself regularly giving others
practical How To’s or next steps to
accomplish goals or overcome challenges
in their lives.
25. I am drawn to opportunities that are often
not visible, but help the organization to be
26. I enjoy doing tasks that help leaders
because I know this lets them be more
27. I look for practical ways to explain to
people how to apply truths and concepts
about their lives to their everyday
28. I feel a great desire to make strangers
29. I usually pick up quickly when people
have hidden agendas behind their idea.
30. I can hold onto a belief about something
happening in the future and help others
hold onto their beliefs in unlikely or
31. I find myself listening closely when people
talk about history and explain in-depth
where words and concepts came from.
32. I often find myself drawn to people when
they stall in their growth process and/or
they disconnect from their support network.
33. I am thrilled when someone accepts for
themselves the truths that have made a
difference for me.
34. I have an ability to help people perform at
a high level.
35. People who are hurting and have
problems attract my attention and my time.
36. I enjoy breaking down the big picture of a
major project into smaller steps with
workable parts for different people.
37. I expose harmful attitudes and actions
even when the people Who do them are
popular and/or no one agrees with me.
38. If I had to choose between giving my
money or my time to help others, I would
rather give money.
39. I enjoy teaching truths so others can
understand those truths.
40. I relate to and enjoy speakers who give
practical steps of concepts and principles
even at the expense of in-depth knowledge.
41. I often see what needs to be done to keep
things going and I rarely hesitate in just
pitching in to do what is needed.
42. I like to take on responsibilities (large or
small) for others so they’re free to
concentrate on other parts of the work that
only they can do well.
43. I find it easy to gain insight that I can
practically apply from both my own and
other people’s studies.
44. I consider it a privilege to serve as host
for people and find ways to meet their
needs such as food and housing.
45. I am usually aware of when others are
being deceptive about their words, deeds
46. I often try to motivate others to believe
there are answers to hard questions or
situations that look impossible.
47. I enjoy helping others study subjects by sharing my discoveries Of how various details and ideas fit into the big picture of
48. When it comes to taking care Of others, I often sacrifice my own needs and desires so they get the help they need.
49. I’m really energized by sharing truths I
believe in With others Who do not believe
those truths, but I passionately desire for
these individuals to believe in them too.
50. When it comes to goals, I can match
them with people and resources to
51. It’s hard for me to say “no” to those who
are hurting and in need.
52. When it comes to organizing projects or
people, I can identify things we’re
missing and must add and things we
don’t really need to do and can drop.
53. I often speak what I believe and am
opinionated, especially on issues about
right and wrong and what we should do
54. I do not have hidden motives or secret
agendas when I give financially.
55. I lean more toward explaining truths and
concepts than helping others apply them.
56. Getting people involved to help and serve
others through positive motivation is
something I do effectively.
57. I often do not feel comfortable leading
tasks or delegating to others what needs
to be done.
58. I don’t mind assisting others so they can
have more impact in the roles and
responsibilities they are accountable for.
59. When it comes to people I am good at
helping them figure out how to apply truth
to their life situations.
60. If someone needs a place to stay, I’d be one of the first to offer lodging If I could.
61. It’s like I have a radar or ability to sort out
truth from lies and to spot counterfeits or
those who have sincere motives or are
62. When I strongly believe a group can and
needs to do great things, I am often the
one who encourages people to risk
stepping out instead of playing it safe.
63. I spend a lot of time regularly studying
and understanding the truths I believe in
and tend to feel guilty when I don’t study
enough to find out more about them.
64. When others are under my influence I try
to guard them from things like false
teaching or other harmful influences.
65. I enjoy work that involves doing tasks
with my hands.
66. I am able to recognize the key features of
the problem to be solved, and then find a
67. I have a great need for individualistic
expression and at times can be sensitive
68. I like to be near the center of groups and
solve problems by discussing them with
69. I enjoy persuading others to my
viewpoints and convincing them to
believe and behave in certain ways.
70. I prefer highly ordered activities Where there is a well-established chain of comma.
71. I am attracted to activities that are
practical, outdoors and/or require
72. I enjoy using analysis, data, and creative
reasoning to figure out abstract ideas and
then expand on how to use them.
73. I work best in unstructured environments
in which there is frequent validation and
74. I am social, responsible and concerned With the welfare of others.
75. I am impatient with work involving
precision or long periods of intellectual
76. I like to know exactly what is expected of
me and feel uncomfortable when I don’t
know the “rules”.
77. Sometimes I have difficulty expressing my
ideas in words and in communicating my
feelings to others.
78. I would describe myself as analytical,
curious, reserved and independent.
79. I prefer to work alone or with just a few
others because I feel my creativity gets
80. I communicate well through both
nonverbal skills (like body language and
facial expressions) and verbal skills (like
spontaneous or prepared speaking).
81. I prefer being in highly competitive
situation and visible positions of
82. I see myself as traditional, conventional,
stable, well-controlled and dependable.
83. I am usually able to keep my emotions
balanced and use common sense in
dealing with problems.
84. I can think critically, reflectively, and With
flexibility when we need new approaches
to replace ineffective methods.
85. I can create original ideas from nothing and/or adapt new forms from the ideas of others and make them work.
86. Others would view me as cheerful, friendly,
a high achiever, and a good leader.
87. I will often make tough decisions and take
risks, even when it could result in
88. I like working With data and details, like
With accounting, computing, and
secretarial or administrative tasks.