A combination product includes the online PLACE Assessment and a downloadable version of the myPLACE workbook pages for students. Students can choose which pages to print for optional group exercises or personal reflection/development. When ordering identify your School, campus ministry, church or organization to connect your assessments with your organization. In less than 10 minutes you can begin discovering how you have been created. A wealth of insightful information is included for further study and reflection.
What You Get with myPLACE?
As part of the 5-step personal discovery process, the online assessment gives the ability to print a 20+ page pdf report showing results along with supplemental material about you from each of your five assessments. Short 1-minute videos by Jay McSwain, the creator of the PLACE Assessments are included which highlight insights into each assessment on every aspect of the P-L-A-C-E teaching.
Downloadable myPLACE workbook:
For individual reflection and group discussion using the information gleaned through the PLACE Assessment. Guides students through the tool in order to have great relationships, successful careers and impactful ministry endeavors.
Read below for more detail on the PLACE assessment:
- P- Personality Discovery – After completing the DISC personality assessment you will be provided insights into your unique personality along with invaluable information such as what God might say to you from His Word regarding your personality.
- L – Learning Spiritual Gifts –You will complete the spiritual gift assessment and learn how your spiritual gifts interact with your personality. You will work through exercises in discovering how your spiritual gifts can not only be used in ministry, but in your career and relationships.
- A – Abilities Awareness –The Abilities Assessment will reveal the environments where you will be most competent in exercising your spiritual gifts and personality and fulfilled in living out your passions and life experiences. You will work through in a practical way what environments you will flounder and flourish in your relationships, career and ministry.
- C – Connecting Passion with Ministry –Explores who you are passionate about and how you demonstrate your passion in both life and ministry. You will also learn where your passion originates.
- E – Experiences of Life – Life experiences are the game changer in how and where God uses you in both life and ministry. In this final assessment you will reflect on your life experiences in completing your PLACE Profile.
How It Works
- Add any number of myPLACE online assessments to your shopping cart.
- Complete the checkout and payment process.
- You’ll receive an email with a link to the Assessment Activation page. Note: If you have a spam filter, it may block this important email. If you do not receive this email, please contact us for instructions on how to activate your assessments.
- Upon completion, you can print out your results and share your findings from the 5 assessments with others.
- Purchaser can add the organization’s staff to have access to the results and data reporting in the myPLACE Database.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at 1-877-463-2863