myPLACE Participant Guide
myPLACE Participant Guide by PLACE Ministries – ISBN 978-1-930856-00-4
myPLACE: Finding my PLACE In life and ministry workbook includes the PLACE Assessment, and individual exercises using the information gleaned from the assessment to give insight for further study and reflection.
If you’re a college/organization and are considering large quantity orders, contact PLACE Ministries for special pricing.
Read below for more detail on the PLACE assessment:
- P- Personality Discovery – After completing the DISC personality assessment you will be provided insights into your unique personality along with invaluable information such as what God might say to you from His Word regarding your personality.
- L – Learning Spiritual Gifts –You will complete the spiritual gift assessment and learn how your spiritual gifts interact with your personality. You will work through exercises in discovering how your spiritual gifts can not only be used in ministry, but in your career and relationships.
- A – Abilities Awareness –The Abilities Assessment will reveal the environments where you will be most competent in exercising your spiritual gifts and personality and fulfilled in living out your passions and life experiences. You will work through in a practical way what environments you will flounder and flourish in your relationships, career and ministry.
- C – Connecting Passion with Ministry –Explores who you are passionate about and how you demonstrate your passion in both life and ministry. You will also learn where your passion originates.
- E – Experiences of Life – Life experiences are the game changer in how and where God uses you in both life and ministry. In this final assessment you will reflect on your life experiences in completing your PLACE Profile.
How It Works
- Add any number of myPLACE Workbooks to your shopping cart.
- Complete the checkout and payment process
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at 1-877-463-2863